Tiger Rock Martial Arts of Overland Park aims to enrich the lives of each of our students through our unique model of martial arts, fitness, skills training. By combining the latest training methods, modern physical fitness education, and the ancient Korean martial arts traditions, Tiger Rock Martial Arts provides a training experience and learning environment that cannot be matched by any martial arts academy in the Kansas City area.
Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of Overland Park is led by Certified Taekwondo Instructor Justin Hubbard, a student of legendary Tiger-Rock Grandmaster James Bailey. Mr. Hubbard and his team of instructors are committed to providing a wonderful martial arts training program, teaching important life skills to youngest students, and making a positive impact in the Overland Park community.
Tiger-Rock Martial Arts students enjoy the following benefits:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (4 and 5 years old), Juniors (6 to 10 years old), and Youth (11 to 15 years old) & Adults (ages 16 and over).
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Annually qualified instructors are dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
We welcome students of all ages and backgrounds to our academy. Whether you are experienced in martial arts or just getting started on the mat, we invite you to come see what Tiger Rock Martial Arts of Overland Park is all about.